CFS Internship – Communications
Reporting to the Manager, Communications of CFSC, the Marketing and Communications intern plays a key role in developing the brand of programs and initiatives we serve, by developing and populating social media platforms, and by supporting provincial and territorial affiliates’ communications needs when appropriate. This intern will also contribute to CFSC’s social and traditional media initiatives at the pan-Canadian level.
The perfect candidate will be able to choose impactful images, write compelling copy, and report on operational milestones of the programs and initiatives.
- Support the execution of social media strategies and initiatives by researching and connecting with CFSC’s target audiences
- Research and develop content for posts/tweets in line with editorial guidelines, including images and videos
- Support the development of other Marketing and Communications tools such as press releases, brochures, posters and website.
- Monitor social and traditional media activity and propose initiatives to build awareness and visibility
- Currently working towards Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma, or recently graduated in marketing, communication or other relevant study
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly experienced in Facebook and other social media platforms
- Bilingual (functional)
- Passion for brand building
- Photoshop and video editing skills considered an asset
- Personal social followings/engagement will be taken into consideration
Job type: paid internship, full time (37.5 hours a week)
Duration: 4 months (600 hours)
Salary: $18 an hour
Location: Montreal (Mile End)
CFSC is committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce reflective of Canadian society. As a result, it promotes employment equity and encourages candidates to indicate voluntarily on their application if they are a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group. CFSC is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity or testing, you should advise the organization’s representative in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Send you resume to email@example.com